If you are a distributor or work as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), our products will be the perfect match for you. We manufacture nozzles and inserts in all sizes and bore measurements to meet your specific needs. Our nozzles are commonly used in sandblasting equipment, pressure blasting, abrasive blasting, and more.
Boron Carbide Nozzles and Inserts
Estimated Service life in hours - Actual May Vary.
Boron Carbide nozzles are the longest lasting nozzles commercially available. Boron Carbide costs more but will outlast tungsten carbide by 3 to 10 times.
- Minimal wear in demanding applications
- Low air consumption through minimal widening of the bore
- Constant operating and uniform blasting performance
- High performance with a wide variety of abrasive media
- Longer life
- Lower cost per use
- Maintain high efficiency in service