ChemLINE® 784 is a high functionality, two component thermoset polymer coating. When cured, the ChemLINE® 784 high cross link density is unlike other coatings. ChemLINE® 784 delivers significantly improved product performance and anti corrosion resistance. ChemLINE® 784 coating is formulated with a unique high functionality polymer that is designed and engineered with 28 functional groups per molecule. This bridged aromatic backbone structure, when polymerized, forms up to 784 cross links.
ChemLINE® 784 cross links predominately through an ether (carbon-oxygen-carbon) linkage. This eliminates high concentrations of hydroxyl groups (found in epoxies) and precludes formation of ester groups (found in vinylesters) which are subject to hydrolysis and acid attack. ChemLINE® 784 can be ambient cured or lower temperature forced air cured depending on substrate and service conditions.
Interested? Inquire Now
ChemLINE® 784 Higher Cross Link Density Means:
Provides Superior Chemical Resistance to:
Chemical Processing: Vessels, Tanks, Hazardous Waste, Secondary Containment, Chemical Plant Floors etc.
Paper & Pulp: Digesters, Black Liquor Tanks, Bleaching etc.
Mining: Acid Tanks, Scrubbers etc.
High Technology: Clean Rooms, Floors, etc.
Power Generation: FGD Systems, Ducts and Stacks, etc.
Steel: Picking Tanks, Acid Storage, Acid Waste Neutralization, etc.
Waste Water: Tanks, Clarifiers, Flocculation Basins, Neutralization Chambers, Concrete Containment, etc.
- Superior Corrosion Resistance Exceptional Toughness
- Superior bonding qualities
- Applied to pitted and/or corroded steel
- Maximum versatility; product cycling
- Ambient or low temperature force air cure
- Very low VOC- 98 grams/litre (0.8lbs.per gallon)
- Non – permeable
- Steam cleanable and field repairable
- Resists hydro blasting
- Excellent UV resistance
- Complies with FDA 21 CFR 175.300 for food handling
- High impact resistance
- Wear and abrasion resistance
- Dry heat resistance to 4000 F (2040 C)